Thursday, February 18, 2010

Civ Iv Advanced Strategy Guide Am I On The Right Track For An Ivy?

Am I on the right track for an Ivy? - civ iv advanced strategy guide

So I am currently a second year student and I wonder whether I'm on track to be accepted into the Ivy League.

My first year GPA was 4.5 and reached number 15 633.

I'm still in all honors classes and is planning to advanced courses junior year. (I'm not sure what yet.)

My classes are as follows: Ed H, H III, French, Spanish IV H, English II H, H World Civilization II, algebra, and H 2 / Pre-calc.

I also wonder what my chances for scholarships in May. I'm in a great diversity of the school, including the number of national clubs. Take two languages to offer scholarship opportunities?
I take the PSAT this week, but I will not get results until December. So whatThink?
"Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment