Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Hyzaar More Drug_warnings_recalls How To Maintain Bowel Function When Taking Calcium Supplement?

How to maintain bowel function when taking calcium supplement? - hyzaar more drug_warnings_recalls

I have a wife of 55 years with hypertension, a long tradition. I was diagnosed with osteopenia in July last year, so my doctor recommended I take 1200 mg of calcium supplements with 400 mg of vitamin D per day, and suggested that more work and dairy calcium-enriched orange juice in my diet. Around the same time, my cardiologist has 5 mg of amlodipine (Norvasc) are trying to get my daily medication to control my hypertension. I also take Hyzaar (100/25), aspirin (325) and supplemental vitamin C (500 mg) Shortly after the start of calcium and amlodipine, I was severely constipated. I did some online research and found that calcium is often leading to constipation, so I no longer exists under the contract, but the problem continues. I continue with yogurt, cheese and orange juice. I tried to take the intake of whole grains and fresh fruits, but that has not helped. Should I continue with calcium? How can I avoid constipation?

1 comments:

Andrew said...

Linseed oil - should be able to continue with calcium
(Capsules work, but the line of oil) is much better
You can at any health food store vitamins, pharmacies and supermarkets, buy and sell.

Omega-3 fish oil capsules
(which can contribute to high blood pressure)
He says to 2 per day. My doctor has 12th
Volume of water and do not like to bother but some of them. If they are in the refrigerator or freezer. Joints at low temperatures, gelatin capsule.
http://www.crohns.net/page/C/PROD/Nordic ...
Nordic Naturals ProOmega

When you say "high" you mean "fear"?
If yes, at night tryptophan, 5HTP during the day, or S-adenosyl-methionine (SAM-e).

This book is great. It may or may not apply to you. A questionnaire is included to diagnose correctly. There is no specific treatment for each of the seven types of anxiety / depression.
http://www.amazon.com/Healing-Anxiety-De ...
Healing Anxiety and depression: Daniel G. Amen, Lisa C. Routh

All this information is difficult to reconcile, if you on the Internet.
If you have any questions, please contact me.

Post a Comment