Sunday, January 17, 2010

Methocarbamol And Tramadol Tramadol & Methocarbamol Interactions?

Tramadol & methocarbamol interactions? - methocarbamol and tramadol

I hurt my foot the other day, and I take Tramadol for pain. I took a tablet containing 50 mg of a few hours ago and my foot is still a lot of pain. I propose Methocarbamol, a muscle relaxant, an injury and I thought about it, because it helps me to sleep with pain. Anyway, I was wondering if any contact with Methocarbamol tramadol bad I had before. Should I take Methocarbamol, or just a different Tramadol?

1 comments:

Kunzang B said...

The combination of these two drugs may have a negative effect on the central nervous system and / or depression may have the breathing.

A small percentage of the population lacks the ability to properly digest tramadol and relatively ineffective. It is best, your doctor or pharmacist to get more information. If your MD has recommended for the combination of these two drugs would be better not to experiment.

Post a Comment