Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Roller Skating Classes Roller/Ice Skating Party:What To Wear??

Roller/Ice Skating Party:What to wear?? - roller skating classes

Ok, so my whole class is on roller skates and ice skating on the weekend !!!!!! What should I use and like my hair ??????? I make ice and roller skating, and 7 to 11 !!!!!!!! And they have the colored light, lazer show the comings and everything !!!!!!!! Things I see a good !!!!!!!!! I have long blonde hair, about 6 cm on my shoulders and I have very pale skin and when PLAE !!!!!!!! preppy style, and there will be many people there, then we have very, very good look !!!!!!!!! well Please use the links and I like aerodynamics and American Eagle !!!!!!!!! And what should I buy ?????? skatesshould skates is what I buy!

3 comments:

swimma4e... said...

http://www.polyvore.com/skating/set?id=6 ...

We hope you enjoy!
:)

christia... said...

Just do not go. Everyone will laugh at you !!!!!!! Suck it, kbye

christia... said...

Just do not go. Everyone will laugh at you !!!!!!! Suck it, kbye

Post a Comment