Sunday, January 31, 2010

What Areas Does A Brazilian Cover Just Got A Brazilian Done, And Next Day Broke In Little White Head Spots. Why Did This Happen ?

Just got a brazilian done, and next day broke in little white head spots. Why did this happen ? - what areas does a brazilian cover

i break into a rash every time you shave this area, so I thought is given to a wax in the right way, now that I was before and do have a rash for a day or two but boring ... but this time there was no rash and the next morning I woke up find that the surface was covered with white spots on head ... not a pretty sight and probably not exactly ...
Can someone tell me how do I avoid it in future and why it happens first?

4 comments:

tryingmy... said...

ingrown hair ....... Warm flannel in the region should identify em.

As for the wax and shaving creams ........
If you spare a few hours and pain?

Tweezers em out! :)

receive one and all to grow and not again for weeks!
lol sweet and brilliant, but best of all clean!

Janie B said...

I am like you, I get a rash when I shave and wax-producing spots and ingrown hairs. I think it will open the pores and causes sweat / dirt to enter and cause a mild infection. Put a little Savlon in the affected area twice a day at bedtime, and should be within 24-48 hours. The next time you try to Nair's all, do not react to what. I know they do not say to use below, but if you sit on the toilet and when, with particular attention to hairy areas, only then sat motionless for 5-10 minutes you should fines imposed.

Justin F said...

My wife told me to say, not the pinch of white head and clean with a gentle puff buff, and shampoo (which is red). Wear powder after showering. My wife makes the Brazilian all the time ... is a just cause, more or less by the sweat ...

miss.nal... said...

I have this when I research the past. I do not know whether to answer your question, yes, but fortunately, it is useful.

Post a Comment