Thursday, January 28, 2010

Violin Coin How Do I Write Out My Special Skills For An Acting Resume?

How do I write out my special skills for an acting resume? - violin coin

I want it like I know what I am doing sound, although I'm not. The questions are, special skills (dancing, singing, musical instruments, etc.)

and

List of hobbies (sailing medal collection, weaving, painting, etc.)


Now that I show people that everything rollerbladding shopping and dining times. What should I write and how I speak.

I play violin, flute, (false half-piano), crochet, heated, I can buy food, cooking, driving, hiking, dancing does not mean fun .. I am a professional, but I'm afraid to touch my thigh and start in the air intimation. I like it in the team and I love the music, and dried flowers .. and more!

HELP PLEASE! In going to an open call Saturday for an important film in Chicago!

3 comments:

cmominee said...

I've been acting for a long time, and the only thing I've learned is that directors and producers not really a group of bs on a resume care. When I run a show, you can usually tell when someone "padding" your resume. When it comes to the skills that could translate into results, to be honest. List of things like computers, taste, and dried flowers, as for MySpace or other profiles could be great, but do not do much good on stage. Some of the things that the list really makes sense if: make them dance to crochet, play the violin. They are the ones that could be used on stage, and were likely.
When I built my career, usually knowledge will certainly remain on the stage: experience in stage combat (), including swords, the various dialects that I speak, start dancing and singing experience, etc. Then typing skills useful burping as a sign that I can play the harmonica, skating (Starlight Express anyone?), at the right time (and actually achieved in practice), etc.
YouYou never know what the manager would like your skills ... I had a manager to add the character who plays the harmonica in the game because he thought he could be in the down-and-out bum feel.
First, be honest. If you put something that is not certain, and discussed that you can really bite in the A @ @. I was an actor for a role, because he said he had been trained in stage combat, and when the time came to pony up, it was not painfully obvious that he knew what he did. I hated it, but their lack of knowledge could have done himself or another person seriously injured.
Good luck on your audition!

Matthew P said...

One wonders, really, what are your hobbies? Listening to an interesting way. Perhaps I have misunderstood the question.

If you ask only for the list itself, then be brief and to the film and theater. Dancing is not in the list, if you have daced on the stage and / or receive formal training. Violin is good. Recorder is good.

If you fill out a form that someone in the group with the quality, then by all means, to answer your questions!

Kalyn Paige Diehl said...

Just do exactly wat he says to do and let nothing!

Post a Comment